Look in your jewelry box – do you see any old Native American jewelry that you inherited or purchased? Or, maybe you have a bolo tie, belt or buckle that your grandfather passed down to you. It could be old pawn, which is in demand right now. The term ‘old pawn’ can be misleading if […]
HOURS & INFO
- Saturday Auctions begin @ 10:00am. Doors open @ 9:00am for pick-up. Pick-up in the front only.
- Specialty Auctions every Friday starting at 12:00pm
- Preview Everything Wednesday’s – Friday’s 9am -5pm
- Sunday Pick-up 9am – 4pm – Pick-up in front and back.
- Open to the Public. Everything Must Sell!