Recently, I was asked if cryptocurrency would affect the value of old coins and paper currency on the secondary market. In other words, if we’re all using digital currencies to make transactions, will certain numismatics be worth more at auction? It’s a great question, and while I believe collectors will continue to pay top dollar […]
HOURS & INFO
- Due to Covid-19 Pandemic some of our standard hours may have change. Please call for latest info
- Saturday Auctions begin @ 10:00am. Doors open @ 12:00pm for pick-up. Pick-up in the front only.
- Preview Everything Thursday’s – Friday’s 9am -5pm
- Sunday Pick-up 9am – 4pm – Drive Around Back
- Open to the Public. Everything Must Sell!