$80,000 Couch Among Hundreds of Items from Paradise Valley Estate to Be Auctioned on Sat. in Glendale
EJ’s Auction & Consignment Adds 3rd Auction Ring for Saturday Weekly Auctions
WHO: EJ’s Auction & Consignment
WHAT: Estate sale of Paradise Valley mansion and addition of 3rd Auction Ring
WHERE: EJ’s Auction & Consignment “Big Box” Building, 5880 W. Bell Rd, Ste. B, Glendale, AZ 85308, on the northeast corner of 59th Avenue and Bell Road.
WHEN: Saturday, October 18 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (doors open at 9 a.m.)
- Crate Find Auction starts at 10 am
- Featuring box lots, tools, appliances as well as larger items that are housed in train-sized shipping containers.
- Bid Find Auction starts at 10:30 am — Paradise Valley estate includes:
- A 22-foot custom made lamb skin leather couch estimated to be worth $80,000
- A J. Robert Scott acrylic base dining table estimated to be worth $30,000
- A Neiman Marcus Pool Table and many other high-end items.
- Choice Find Auction starts at 11 am
- Featuring small antiques, collectibles, jewelry and more.
VISUALS & INTERVIEWS:
- Upon entry into EJ’s, the wide-open auction house will be teeming with potential buyers bidding on unique items, both in front and in the rear of the auction house.
- Auctioneers will be bid-calling in three rings throughout the entire event.
- An array of items will be on display, including fine art, collectibles, jewelry and other high-quality pieces.
- EJ’s owner Erik Hoyer is available for interviews.
- Hundreds of bidders will be on hand for potential interviews.
For more information, call (623) 878-2003 or visit www.ejsauction.com.
Sue Kern-Fleischer, SKF Public Relations, (602) 810-1404 cell
Erik Hoyer, EJ’s Auction & Consignment, (623) 878-2003