Glendale’s Newest Auction House Offers Exclusive Items from Camelback Mansion on Feb. 15
Saturday auction includes nine truckloads of furniture, fine art, pool tables and more
WHO: EJ’s Auction & Consignment
WHAT: One of EJ’s Auction & Consignment’s first major events inside its newest Glendale location, which boasts 29,000 square feet of auction/storage space, will feature nine truckloads of furniture, fine art, pool tables, theater seats and much more from a recently foreclosed Camelback mansion.
The event also will feature two simultaneous live auctions, including the “Bid Find” live auction in the building’s center featuring furniture, jewelry and collectibles, and the “Crate Find,” a live auction in the rear of the building that features box lots, tools and larger items housed in train-sized shipping containers.
WHERE: EJ’s Auction & Consignment “Big Box” Building, 5880 W. Bell Rd, Ste. B, Glendale, AZ 85308, on the northeast corner of 58th Avenue and Bell Road.
WHEN: Saturday, February 15 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (doors open at 9 a.m.)
VISUALS & INTERVIEWS:
- Upon entry into EJ’s, the wide-open auction house will be teeming with potential buyers bidding on unique items, both in front and in the rear of the auction house.
- Auctioneers will be bid-calling throughout the entire event.
- An array of items will be on display, including fine art, collectibles, jewelry and other high-quality pieces.
- EJ’s owners Erik Hoyer and Josh Levine will be available for interviews
- Hundreds of bidders will be on hand for potential interviews
EJ’s live auctions are for people of all ages. “We’re neither stuffy nor are we like a warehouse sale. We encourage everyone to come see how much fun we have and most importantly, how many deals they can find,” said Hoyer.
Erik Hoyer and Josh Levine co-own EJ’s Auction & Consignment in Glendale and J. Levine Auction & Appraisal in Scottsdale. Demand for services have increased so much, a second EJ’s location is slated to open in Mesa later this year.
For more information, call (623) 878-2003 or visit www.ejsauction.com.
Sue Kern-Fleischer, Olson Communications, (602) 810-1404 cell
Erik Hoyer, EJ’s Auction & Consignment, (623) 878-2003