A 59.6-carat pink diamond, known as the “Pink Star” sold at auction for $71.2 million in 2017. While the “Pink Star” holds the record for the highest priced gemstone ever sold, it is not the highest price per carat the world has ever seen. That honor goes to the 14.6-carat
HOURS & INFO
- Saturday Auctions begin @ 10:00am. Doors open @ 9:00am for pick-up. Pick-up in the front only.
- Specialty Auctions every Friday starting at 12:00pm
- Preview Everything Wednesday’s – Friday’s 9am -5pm
- Sunday Pick-up 9am – 4pm – Pick-up in front and back.
- Open to the Public. Everything Must Sell!