I called today to inquire about a pocket watch up for bidding on Jan 12th. I spoke with Samantha who was very helpful and knowledgeable about the item in question. She advised me she would send me the information that I required to make a better informed bid. She took my email address and in a very short period of time I had several excellent pictures that helped me to decide what my highest will be. Without her help I would have had to stop bidding on this particular item. Her help was invaluable to me and she should be rewarded for her timely efforts and efficiency. You have a valued employer for sure, Sincerely, Wesley Wilkins – Via Google
HOURS & INFO
- Due to Covid-19 Pandemic some of our standard hours may have change. Please call for latest info
- Saturday Auctions begin @ 10:00am. Doors open @ 12:00pm for pick-up. Pick-up in the front only.
- Preview Everything Thursday’s – Friday’s 9am -5pm
- Sunday Pick-up 9am – 4pm – Drive Around Back
- Open to the Public. Everything Must Sell!