I called today to inquire about a pocket watch up for bidding on Jan 12th. I spoke with Samantha who was very helpful and knowledgeable about the item in question. She advised me she would send me the information that I required to make a better informed bid. She took my email address and in a very short period of time I had several excellent pictures that helped me to decide what my highest will be. Without her help I would have had to stop bidding on this particular item. Her help was invaluable to me and she should be rewarded for her timely efforts and efficiency. You have a valued employer for sure, Sincerely, Wesley Wilkins – Via Google
HOURS & INFO
- Saturday Auctions begin @ 10:00am. Doors open @ 9:00am for pick-up. Pick-up in the front only.
- Specialty Auctions every Friday starting at 12:00pm
- Preview Everything Wednesday’s – Friday’s 9am -5pm
- Sunday Pick-up 9am – 4pm – Pick-up in front and back.
- Open to the Public. Everything Must Sell!