An antique radio, a vintage radio and a retro radio go up for auction. What’s the difference between these three radios and which one is more valuable? It depends, of course, on many factors, like the condition of each radio, the manufacturer, who the radio belonged to, what the radio
HOURS & INFO
- Saturday Auctions begin @ 10:00am. Doors open @ 9:00am for pick-up. Pick-up in the front only.
- Specialty Auctions every Friday starting at 12:00pm
- Preview Everything Wednesday’s – Friday’s 9am -5pm
- Sunday Pick-up 9am – 4pm – Pick-up in front and back.
- Open to the Public. Everything Must Sell!